From: SZENTE Balint <balint@×××××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] grsec warnings and segfaults during emerging world
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:08:32
1 Thank you very much for your replies.
2
3 Both segfaults (readline and gcc) happened during the run of some autoconf
4 scripts. For readline it happened in src_configure step. However, in case of
5 gcc it happened by the end of src_compile step when running some autoconf
6 script right after the gcc stage 2 and 3 were compared.
7
8 Ok, then I will not worry about these messages.
9
10 Regards,
11 Balint
12