From: "Christopher Bergström" <cbergstrom@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] re: Hardened toolchain devs needed.
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:59:59
8 Hello Ned,
9
10 I've recently been more active in researching and wanting to contribute
11 back to the community.  While a few of the things I've been
12 reading/learning about aren't directly applicable I'd still be very
13 interested in how I could be part of the team.
14
15 My personal interest as of late:
16     a) ReiserFS4 to port to hardened gentoo and working with SELinux
17 (I've seen the recent discussion on ReiserFS on the list that was very
18 helpful.)
19     b) Tux (Long term goal to allow tux to serve the static content
20     c) Hardened toolchain.. SSP, Pax and other ways to protect
21 memory/page access/execution...
22
23 If you are able to set a small task/goal for me to accomplish as a
24 start that would be a start.  I'll be on #hardened-gentoo listening and
25 seeing if I can learn/contribute.  Thanks for the minute and I
26 apologize if I should have replied back to the list for this.
27
28 Cheers,

Christopher

34 Bergström
35 cbergstrom@×××××××××.com
38 CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION:
39 The information contained in this transmission is
40 confidential and is intended only for the use of the entity or
41 individual to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is
42 not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
43 disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
44 reliance on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited.
45 If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
46 notify us of the error in a reply to the sender.

53 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list