From: Bill McCarty <bmccarty@××××××.net>
To: Michael Reilly <michaelr@×××××.com>
Cc: Tad <tadglines@×××××××.net>, gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] su command
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 04:31:05
1 Hi Mike and all,
2
3 Thanks, Mike! That helps me understand my confusion.
4
5 Are lots of folks running Gentoo with policies other than that distributed
6 in the Gentoo ebuild? I'd have expected anyone doing so to experience
7 problems with emerge and other Gentoo-specific facilities. So, I infer that
8 anyone doing so has significantly modified whatever policy they're using.
9
10 Cheers,
11
12 --On Tuesday, January 13, 2004 4:57 PM -0800 Michael Reilly