From: Michael Reilly <michaelr@×××××.com>
To: Bill McCarty <bmccarty@××××××.net>
Cc: Tad <tadglines@×××××××.net>, gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] su command
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:58:59
1 staff_r can su with the older NSA released policy and with Richard Cocker's
2 policy (I hope I spelled his name correctly). I haven't tried the latest to
3 see if the NSA policy has changed this or not
4
5 I still use the older policy. If my role is staff_r I can always su.
6
7 The older policy dis-allows going directly to staff_r via ssh. A newrole is
8 needed.
9
10 michael
11 On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:14:45 -0800