From: Christopher Calvert <ccalvert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Hardened Documentation
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:38:05
1 My 2 cents...
2
3 I like the idea of the addendum format, ensuring that the
4 documentation for a hardened install stays current with updated
5 generic installation instructions. Options to harden an install as
6 part of the generic install process would be a good thing.
7
8 I'd also prefer a focus on servers for documentation.
9
10 Chris
11