From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] rsbac-soruces?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:20:18
1 On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, KrispyKringle wrote:
2
3 > | emerge works for other packages, so I don't think it's that.
4 > |
5 > | The only thing emerge -s rsbac shows me sys-aps/rsbac-admin.
6 > |
7 > | Do I have to point somewhere special for rsbac-dev-sources?
8 >
9 > Well, I'm afraid I'm at work on my (*gasp*) Apple machine, so I can't
10 > check for you on my own personal machine. But if you look here
11 > (http://packages.gentoo.org/search/?sstring=rsbac), you should be able
12 > to emerge it with no trouble, if you have that ACCEPT_KEYWORDS. Have you
13 > run emerge-sync? That's about all I can think of. You *should* be able
14
15 Ok, found the webrsync thing... so far so good, it seems to have at least
16 put the rsbac-dev-sources into my portage tree. I take it this means that
17 the 2.4 series (rsbac-sources) is dead and gone?
18
19 Thanks for the help!
20
21 Paul
23 Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions
24 paul@××××××××.net which may have no basis whatsoever in fact."
25 probertson@×××××××××.com Director of Risk Assessment TruSecure Corporation
28 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list