From: Guillaume Destuynder <kang@g.o>
To: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul@××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] rsbac-soruces?
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:53:45
1 Paul D. Robertson wrote:
2
3 >Ok, found the webrsync thing... so far so good, it seems to have at least
4 >put the rsbac-dev-sources into my portage tree. I take it this means that
5 >the 2.4 series (rsbac-sources) is dead and gone?
6 >
7 >Thanks for the help!
11 No, 2.4 serie is supported and 2.4.26 has just hit the tree.
12 RSBAC just went to release 1.2.3-1, also fixing a long standing security
13 issue which I needed to wait for before releasing.
14 rsbac-dev-source will soon be bumped supporting the 2.6.7 kernel and
15 1.2.3-1 too.
16
17 2.4 RSBAC kernel: http://packages.gentoo.org/ebuilds/?rsbac-sources-2.4.26
21 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list