From: "David F. Madrid" <davidfm@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Re: Problem merging Selinux
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 18:22:04
1 I had two different problems. First I made a stupid mistake with my sync
2 mirror's URL(I will flagellate myself for this ).
3
4 Second, my rsync dissapeared, so I boot with a non-selinux
5 kernel,install rsync and continue with installing libselinux and all the
6 rest.
7
8 By the way, it's me or the guide for grsecurity disappeared too from the
9 hardened project page? Any special reason ?
10
11 Regards,
12
13 David
14
15 David F. Madrid wrote:
18 > Hi list,
19 >
20 > Once installed my system Gentoo with hardened sources I have arrived to
21 > a problem a don't know how to solve. Following the instructions of the
22 > Gentoo SELinux Quick Start Guide to convert it to Selinux I can't
23 > emerge the selinux library. I have followed the steps with the exception
24 > I have recompiled the kernel two times to correct a mistake. When I try
25 > bla,bla,bla
28 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list