From: "Javier Martínez" <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] what RLIMIT_STACK mean?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:10:03
1 PD: to see why the stack growth so much you can only pass gdb to the
2 binary itself, as you can suppose I can't know why it happens to you.
3
4 2008/9/29 Javier Martínez <tazok.id0@×××××.com>:
5 > As I said it seems to be a problem with the rlimits, maybe
6 > CAP_SYS_RESOURCE privilege is not granted to the binaries affected, or
7 > you have problems with ulimit as I said. You can strace the binary to
8 > see what it does and the error code, and with a more deep knowledge of
9 > the problem to solve it.
10 >