From: "Javier Martínez" <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] what RLIMIT_STACK mean?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:06:09
1 As I said it seems to be a problem with the rlimits, maybe
2 CAP_SYS_RESOURCE privilege is not granted to the binaries affected, or
3 you have problems with ulimit as I said. You can strace the binary to
4 see what it does and the error code, and with a more deep knowledge of
5 the problem to solve it.
6