From: klondike <franxisco1988@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] kudos to hardened-sources
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:09:09
2009/3/24 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
Try not to confuse higher numercial vales for being more advanced. g-s
2 lacks PaX. So even if h-s were 10 revisions behind, I'd assert our
3 kernel is still more advanced by light years. I think that's relative. If I want a safe machine hardened is obviously better, now let's say I have an Intel 945GME graphics card and I need framebuffer in that case an higher kernel version would be better.

Anyway congratulations, the new kernel works smoothly an all three machines :)