From: John Huttley <John@×××××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] no /etc/security/selinux
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:16:25
1 Thanks to Petre and Krzysztof who pointed me to
2
3 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/selinux-handbook.xml?part=3&chap=2
7 However this isn't relevant.
8 All of that page assumes that /etc/security/selinux is there. It is not.
9
10 the command semodule -B
11
12 says SELinux policy is not managed or store cannot be accessed.
13
14 the profile is definately profiles/selinux/amd64/2006.1
17 I have done an emerge -s policy looking for something I have missed,
18 but can't see anything.
19
20 selinux-base-policy-20070329 is emerged and a epm -ql does not show
21 anything to do with /etc/security
24 Any ideas?
25
26 Regards,
27
28 john
29
30 > John Huttley wrote:
31 >
32 >> However I don't have a /etc/security/selinux directory
33 >> I have a /etc/selinux directory but there are no makefiles there.
34 >>
35 > You have emerged 20070329 policy ("managed policy")? If yes then it is OK. Check:
36 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/selinux-handbook.xml?part=3&chap=2
37 > where you can find commands and short HOWTO for "managed policy".