From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Updated SELinux handbook
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 13:59:27
1 On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 05:06:21PM -0400, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > > I don't think dev.g.o allows me to put handbookXML on the site (only
3 > > GuideXML), but if they can, I'll put it there as well (the GuideXML support
4 > > on dev.g.o is currently being repaired).
5 >
6 > I'm not sure what the distinction you're trying to make between
7 > handbookXML and GuideXML. If you mean gorg, dev.g.o has it.
8
9 I know, but last time I tried it, I got an internal server error. Seems that
10 this was a more global error with GuideXML support, but the folks at
11 infrastructure fixed it. Handbooks are possible indeed, so you can watch the
12 current SELinux handbook at
13 http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/docs/previews/selinux/selinux-handbook.xml
14
15 Wkr,