From: Kwon <kwon@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Re: Gcc4.1.1 with hardened
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 04:35:32
1 > You lose two brownie points for
2 > 1) suggesting a non hardened solution.
3 > 2) suggesting a non gentoo solution.
4
5 But the Bering uClibc distro came on a single 1.44 floppy, complete with DHCP, Shorewall, dorpbear (sshd), and much more; and ideal firewall without even a hard drive! I am running a firewall using a 32mb RAM, AMD DX486 with three NIC cards. It works great! Don't get me wrong! I love the hardened solution for web/email servers and thanks a 1,000,000 for all the hard work!
8 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list