From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Suggestion for kernel tree: Pax + linux-vserver
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 22:59:35
1 On 3 Nov 2010 at 18:24, Ed W wrote:
2
3 > Up until now I have also been running kernels with the grsec patches,
4 > but merging those with linux-vserver is relatively complex since there
5 > is some overlap. Additionally it would appear that linux-vservers offer
6 > a large chunk of the protection that the grsec restrictions should
7 > offer. You loose the grsec RBAC system by going only PAX, but that
8 > doesn't quite work as expected with vservers, so I would think most
9 > users wouldn't implement that anyway
10
11 how about http://linux-vserver.org/Welcome_to_Linux-VServer.org ? ;)