From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] kernel upgrade problems: bad page state
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:01:31
1 On 6 Nov 2007 at 15:23, Brian Kroth wrote:
2
3 > Well, I could always try a vanilla kernel to see if I can reproduce
4 > these problems there. Still working on getting my test vm setup. BTW,
5 > the other machine that I saw the message on was also a vm, but the
6 > original was a physical machine.
7
8 thanks for Brian's VM, i managed to reproduce and eventually fix this
9 bug, please test the new patch (it's at the usual place). if you saw
10 other issues, you may still give it a try, perhaps the bug had other
11 side effects.
14 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list