From: Phil West <p.west@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] FreeS/WAN under hardened-sources
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:06:35
1 > There is one problem, though: I'd like to run IPsec, but neither
2 > net-misc/freeswan nor net-misc/super-freeswan does compile! The
3 > package installs, but it's not built correctly. Apparently, errors in
4 > the make process are not propagated to emerge!
5
6 Hmmm. Which version of super-freeswan was selected? Did you use
7 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86"?
8
9 I just emerged super-freeswan-1.99.7.3 and didn't notice any failures,
10 but I don't have an active ipsec link at the moment. I'll set up an
11 internal link for testing and see how it goes.
12
13 -Phil
17 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list