From: "Tóth Attila" <atoth@××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Current state of Xorg, KMS, and iopl/ioperm
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:12:43
1 I can confirm, that radeon KMS is running despite enabling this option.
2 From now on I'll run X radeon KMS driver with this option enabled on two
3 machines (server and notebook). I report back if something pops up.
4 Interesting: Dw.
5 --
6 dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
7 Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057
8