From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux base policy 2.20120725 rev 8 in hardened-dev overlay
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 21:02:22
1 On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 03:37:42PM -0700, Stan Sander wrote:
2 > > For our own internal bugs, it fixes the following set:
3 > > #441626 support voicemail in asterisk policy
6 > I had this on my to investigate and look at further list. Asterisk
7 > wasn't sending the e-mail notifications which is a handy (though not
8 > critical) feature in our setup. Hadn't gotten around to actually doing
9 > it though. Looks like now I can wait until r8 (or higher) hits the
10 > stable tree or add the mta_system_content(asterisk_tmp_t) locally.
11 > Thanks for the great work!!
12
13 Credits go to Vincent Brillault for the patience he showed while we were
14 working on a simple yet decent fix on the policies, and the investigation he
15 did to get to the problem quickly.
16
17 Wkr,
18 Sven Vermeulen