From: Stan Sander <stsander@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux base policy 2.20120725 rev 8 in hardened-dev overlay
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 00:02:43
1 On 11/23/2012 02:50 PM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Another week has passed, another release of the policies. Again with one
5 > that I find important enough not to have r7 marked as stable (build error on
6 > xguest and rtorrent).
7 >
8 > For our own internal bugs, it fixes the following set:
9 > #441626 support voicemail in asterisk policy
12 I had this on my to investigate and look at further list. Asterisk
13 wasn't sending the e-mail notifications which is a handy (though not
14 critical) feature in our setup. Hadn't gotten around to actually doing
15 it though. Looks like now I can wait until r8 (or higher) hits the
16 stable tree or add the mta_system_content(asterisk_tmp_t) locally.
17 Thanks for the great work!!
20 Stan & HD Tashi Grad 10/08 Edgewood, NM SWR
21 PR - Cindy and Jenny - Sammamish, WA NWR
22 http://www.cci.org