From: Matt Poletiek <chill550@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Idea behind different ebuilds sec-policy/selinux-*
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:50:07
1 My guess would be that the man power behind Gentoo/Portage has their
2 own priorities? In my opinion, developers with security as a top
3 priority are still fairly obscure.
4
5 Can we say demand?
6
7 On 6/10/07, Krzysztof Koz³owski <krzysztof.kozlowski@×××××××××.pl> wrote:
8 > Marek Wróbel wrote:
9 > > But there are many modules that are included in refpolicy, but they are
10 > > not packaged in gentoo packages and have to be installed by hand. You
11 > > can make local portage overlay and create ebuilds for them. It isn't
12 > > much work, because of selinux-policy-2 eclass.
13 > I figured it out and I still wonder why such easy to write ebuilds are not in
14 > Portage... Is there any reason for that?
15 >
16 > --
17 > Krzysztof Koz³owski
18 > http://www.kozik.net.pl