From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Hardened laptop: am I nuts?
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 17:13:47
1 On 5 Dec 2007 at 8:59, Grant wrote:
2
3 > No! Is that the problem? USE=multilib has no effect because they are
4 > all (-multilib). Should I switch my profile from:
5 >
6 > /usr/portage/profiles/hardened/amd64
7 >
8 > to:
9 >
10 > /usr/portage/profiles/hardened/amd64/multilib
11 >
12 > ?
13
14 khm, obviously if you want 32 bit apps on a 64 bit system you need
15 multilib... i wonder how you could even emerge the emul-* packages
16 in that profile, it should not be allowed.
17
18 > > since wengophone is binary only, obviously it's their problem ;).
19 >
20 > OK, I'm not familiar with RPATH.
21
22 no worries, it was a comment more for the generic dev ppl who are
23 lurking here and might take it up ;).
26 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list