From: "A.Perez" <alfredoj69@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] NFS on SELinux
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:46:48
1 Is it possible you can post your NFS export configuration
2 file?
3
4 On 13:39 Wed 19 Oct , Andy Dustman wrote:
5 > On 10/19/05, A.Perez <alfredoj69@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > > I am not an expert in the NFS area but I used to have
7 > > the same problem. I was able to mount the NFS share but
8 > > I could not see the content of the share folder.
9 > >
10 > > One thing I check was the R and W access to that particular
11 > > NFS folder.
12 >
13 > I don't think that's the problem. Originally I tried with a filesystem
14 > that was not exported to the client (I thought that it was), and it
15 > the server refused to allow the mount, as you would expect. With the
16 > right exports on the server, the filesystem mounts rw, with no errors,
17 > but nothing can be seen in the mount point.
18 > --
19 > Computer interfaces should never be made of meat.
20 > http://www.terrybisson.com/meat.html
21 >
22 > --
23 > gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list