From: Andy Dustman <farcepest@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] NFS on SELinux
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:40:31
1 On 10/19/05, A.Perez <alfredoj69@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I am not an expert in the NFS area but I used to have
3 > the same problem. I was able to mount the NFS share but
4 > I could not see the content of the share folder.
5 >
6 > One thing I check was the R and W access to that particular
7 > NFS folder.
8
9 I don't think that's the problem. Originally I tried with a filesystem
10 that was not exported to the client (I thought that it was), and it
11 the server refused to allow the mount, as you would expect. With the
12 right exports on the server, the filesystem mounts rw, with no errors,
13 but nothing can be seen in the mount point.
14 --
15 Computer interfaces should never be made of meat.
16 http://www.terrybisson.com/meat.html
19 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list