From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] udev-171-r2 and 3.0.9-hardened
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 03:52:11
1 El 18/11/11 03:18, Stan Sander escribió:
2 > I did a sync and a world update earlier today and among the updates was
3 > the 3.0.9 hardened sources. I built the new kernel with the same
4 > settings as the previous one (3.0.8-hardened), using make oldconfig
5 > however when I try to boot the 3.0.9 kernel udev hangs. I tried
6 > re-emerging udev and gradm, but that didn't help. Any ideas on what I
7 > can do to try and get more info or perhaps someone already knows what is
8 > wrong and I am simply missing it.
9 I see you use gradm, try disabling RBAC and checking if it boots in that
10 case, if that's the case you may need to relearn your policies.