From: Alex Howells <astinus@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Cc: Gentoo Recruiters <recruiters@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] latest kernel exploit patch for vmsplice coming?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:58:11
1 On 11/02/2008, Petteri R瓣ty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2 > Ned Ludd kirjoitti:
3 > > On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 23:41 +0200, pageexec@××××××××.hu wrote:
4 > >
5 > > More FYI..
6 > > Hardened is nearly dead in respects to the
7 > > hardened-profile/hardened-toolchain/hardened-kernel.
8 > > It does not have to die but we are in a bit of a catch-22.
9 > > I'm the last dev really watching over those things. Everybody else has
10 > > retired and moved on in life. I'm starting to do the same. Weekend and
11 > > evening hobbies of other interest are starting to take priority. So the
12 > > catch-22 is that hardened needs more devs+proxies and or to be
13 > > re-evaluated.. The kicker is that I don't really have the spare time to
14 > > mentor new people. So... Any of you that want to help this project
15 > > continue. Please stop by #gentoo-hardened on freenode and offer whatever
16 > > help you can that fit within your skill traits (self motivated ppl++).
20 > Finding mentors should not hold up things. Please contact recruiters if
21 > you need someone to track down mentors for you.
24 That's a false argument, a lot of mentors are complete tripe. For
25 evidence, just look at some of the Developers we've recruited lately.
26
27 </troll> I'd wager solar doesn't want to sponsor shitty developers.
28
29 [ resending as I didn't select astinus@g.o to start with, boo ]
30 瞱修囤摡羞 z{h��言%