From: Jonny Kent <jonnykent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Security updates
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 06:38:14
1 As well as all the good suggestions others have made, consider using a cron
2 job to run a glsa check daily after updating portage.
3 # glsa-check -t all
4 That will email you indications of security issues specifically affecting
5 your systems as configured.
6
7 On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:19 AM, Machell, Jonathan <