From: "Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón" <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Re: hardened-sources & tp_smapi, firefox-9.0 install stucks
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:05:18
1 Everything that is interesting for the boss is interesting for us (except
2 the "howto torture university students mechanisms teaching them microkernel
3 based OS" :P).
4
5 Which is not of interest is asking about opinions of closed source
6 microkernel based OS and the opinions of Theo de Raadt about if accessing
7 the RAM memory where his passwords reside by not get cleaned are security
8 relevant or not, since he is not a referency about security questions (well
9 he is the only one to say that MAC and memory not cleaned/overwritten
10 readings are not security relevant).
11
12 I will not start other discussion with you, but please stop acting as a
13 troll.
14
15 2012/1/26 Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists@××××××××.uk>
16