From: Andy Dustman <adustman@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] LiveCD install oddity
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:21:24
1 On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 23:34, Mike Bailey wrote:
2
3 > Everything is fine up until what I presume to be the end of the bootstrap
4 > script. I've not actually watched it stop but after what seems to be an hour
5 > of compiling my video craps out entirely. I can't get to other sessions nor
6 > do anything other than a hard boot of the device.
7
8 I had the same exact problem and I cured it by using bootstrap-2.6.sh
9 instead of bootstrap.sh (the live CD has a 2.6 kernel).
10 --
11 Andy Dustman <adustman@×××××××××.edu>
12 Office of Information Technology, Terry College of Business, UGA
16 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list