From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux failure during emerge: setfscreatecon() takes exactly 1 argument
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 01:52:17
1 On 09/18/2009 01:58 PM, Mike Edenfield wrote:
2 > For about the past two weeks I've been receiving the following error on
3 > our SELinux-enabled web server, any time I attempt to upgrade or install
4 > a package from portage.
5 >
6 > File "/usr/lib/portage/pym/portage/_selinux.py", line 50, in mkdir
7 > selinux.setfscreatecon()
8 > TypeError: setfscreatecon() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
9
10 It's a bug in portage. Look for an existing bug and file one if you don't find one.
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Genkernel + Release Engineering Lead