From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Booting selinux on the bleeding edge
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 07:39:15
1 On Fri, Apr 06, 2012 at 10:20:37PM +0100, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > Yeah, I have DEVTMPFS set as latest openrc (which is needed by latest udev
3 > or the other way around) demands it (it will fail horribly without it
4 > (been there, fixed it, got the t-shirt)).
5
6 Oh ffs...
7
8 *sigh*
9
10 devfs all over again.
11
12 Sven
13
14 PS Yeah, I have not been running an ~arch system in the last few months as
15 the new policies were in need of shaping even for stable systems. I hope to
16 get some time free again to try out an ~arch system.