From: klondike <franxisco1988@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] kudos to hardened-sources
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:18:44
2009/3/24 7v5w7go9ub0o <7v5w7go9ub0o@×××××.com>
FWICT, hardened-sources has offered, for a few days now, a more recent
2 kernel than gentoo-sources! (not that there's any sort of competition :-) )
3
4 Good show! (thanks!!) I'm not going to cite anything because then I may get an out of context answer :P But I think it was gengor who said that, obviously, the isn't any kinf of competition, and that the kernel change was just casuality.

As a side note, say that the jump was 2.6.26 to 2.6.28 so I think gentoo sources has been also advanced for some time :P