From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] hardened+selinux failing to emerge grub and/or bin86
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 00:39:29
1 On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 01:36 -0600, Jason K Larson wrote:
2 > This looks like an issue with the segfaulting on chown/chgrp/setfiles
3 > commands but being new to selinux I really have no idea whats going on
4 > wrong. I can run these commands outside of the emerge without errors,
5 > but I'm not sure exactly what I and the ebuild are doing different.
6
7 This is most likely the problem with sandbox breakage and libselinux
8 1.22. There is also a setfiles printf bug that is fixed with libselinux
9 1.22-r1, which I just marked stable. I suggest you get up to that, and
10 either disable sandbox, or update your portage, see this for more info:
11
12 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gentoo-hardened&m=111534784232280&w=2
15 Chris PeBenito
16 <pebenito@g.o>
17 Developer,
18 Hardened Gentoo Linux
19 Embedded Gentoo Linux
20
21 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
22 Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243