From: "Javier Martínez" <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Failure when "switching" to hardened-gentoo profile
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:53:38
1 Maybe you have put a global -fstack-protector or -fstack-protector-all
2 in your CFLAGS when compiling gcc, omit this since is not needed, just
3 use the specs for this package. If you did this you will find (too)
4 that glibc doesn't compile at all with -fstack-protector-all. In any
5 case it could be a bug in gcc, try to update it.
6