From: Jason Zaman <jason@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Update on SELinux eclass to support different git repo or branch
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 08:42:54
1 On 6 Aug 2014 12:30, "Sven Vermeulen" <swift@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi all
4 >
5 > Our live sec-policy/selinux-* packages (the ones with the -9999 version)
6 > have been using our git repository for some time. Although users could
7 > always override these with packagename_LIVE_REPO, it meant that they had
9 > generate such variables for each and every sec-policy/ package out there.
10 >
11 > As that is a big nuisance (and you should also not forget to substitute
12 "-"
13 > with "_" in that case) I added two more variables in the SELinux eclass to
14 > make this a lot simpler:
15 >
16 > SELINUX_GIT_REPO can now point to a different repo set if you want
17 > SELINUX_GIT_BRANCH can be used to pull in a different branch (default is
18 > master)
19
20 Just to be clear, these go in make.conf then? And the branch variable I
21 assume will default to "master"?
22
23 -- Jason