From: "Javier J. Martínez Cabezón" <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Hardened Gentoo RSBAC deprecation and removal notice
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 05:42:10
1 Why do you want to remove all rsbac related documentation?, I think is
2 a non-sense to do this. Documentation does not harm anybody and in
3 case of rsbac is almost nonexistent .
4
5 I'm an rsbac user (maybe one of the last) and a gentoo hardened one, I
6 have never used gentoo rsbac ebuilds, so for me is not any kind of
7 change.
8 Maybe you could put your opinion in the main page of the mandatory
9 access controls related (something like rsbac is not longer maintained
10 in gentoo so we suggest you to change to by this reason and this one
11 and this one.... blahblahblah).