From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Cc: pageexec@××××××××.hu
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] kernel upgrade problems: bad page state
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 00:37:37
1 On Sat, 2007-11-17 at 09:26 -0600, Brian Kroth wrote:
2 > pageexec@××××××××.hu <pageexec@××××××××.hu>:
3 > > so i figured it all out, a new pax test is waiting for you in my test dir.
4 > > i can now run cactid forever without triggering the bad page message, i
5 > > hope it'll work there as well ;-).
6 >
7 > Been running cactid non-stop on this as well as other services for the
8 > past couple of days without a single complaint, so I think it's pretty
9 > stable.
10
11 thank you very much for your hard work on this nasty bug.
12
13 any chance to get this fix into gentoo portage?
14
15 -nc
19 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list