From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: Toby Dickenson <tdickenson@×××××××××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] systrace observations
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:42:43
1 Toby, I'm glad systrace is working well for you. Afaik, there are no
2 plans to merge systrace into gentoo-sources. However, it is already in
3 hardened-sources. Its currently the only thing in hardened-sources
4 right now, but hardened-sources hasn't been worked on much yet. Mattjf
5 will be handling hardened-sources; it will be Gentoo's security-hardened
6 kernel. Natey is our systrace guy, so you can contact him if you have
7 further specific comments/problems.
8
9 Chris