From: solar <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] init.d
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:49:46
1 Ok 3rd time you have done this..
2
3 When mailing the hardened list about a given subject it helps to be more
4 verbose with the subject lines. Being that hardened is a container
5 project which provides several subprojects it's best add the topic of
6 the subject in question to the Subject: of your mail.
7
8 So for example if your having a problem with selinux and init.d and
9 policy files then please use a subject such as
10 "selinux init.d local policy question"
11 "selinux udev security labels problem"
12 "selinux heimdal policy"
13
14 Do the same thing please if you were using grsec/PaX/rsbac/toolchain
15 etc...
16
17 thanks..