From: Mivz <mivz@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] init.d
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:05:35
1 I see and your right. And it looks stupid too.
2 I apologize, I will take more care to write proper subjects in the future.
3
4 solar wrote:
5
6 >Ok 3rd time you have done this..
7 >
8 >When mailing the hardened list about a given subject it helps to be more
9 >verbose with the subject lines. Being that hardened is a container
10 >project which provides several subprojects it's best add the topic of
11 >the subject in question to the Subject: of your mail.
12 >
13 >So for example if your having a problem with selinux and init.d and
14 >policy files then please use a subject such as
15 >"selinux init.d local policy question"
16 >"selinux udev security labels problem"
17 >"selinux heimdal policy"
18 >
19 >Do the same thing please if you were using grsec/PaX/rsbac/toolchain
20 >etc...
21 >
22 >thanks..