From: Matt Thode <mthode@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:34:12
1 most reward :P
2
3 On Aug 5, 2011, at 9:25 AM, Matthew Finkel wrote:
4
5 > 2011/8/5 Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
6 > Don't click in the link is a fucking spammer and maybe he could be trying to exploit navigator vulnerabilities to get remote access.
7 >
8 > Please Ban the mail sender ip, is the second time he did this..
11 > 2011/8/5 Corentin Delorme <codelorme@×××××.com>
12 > I only get a 404 error