From: "Amadeusz Sławiński" <amade@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux userspace patches in hardened-dev?
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 09:50:11
1 On Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:47:32 +0000
2 Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi all
5 >
6 > Is it ok if I create a branch in the hardened-dev repo (called
7 > "selinux-userland") which contains the patches for the various SELinux
8 > userland packages we maintain?
9 >
10 > Or would you prefer a different way to centrally manage the patches
11 > (they sometimes become too large to be put in the ${FILESDIR} so I
12 > moved towards a patchbundle)?
13 >
14 > Wkr,
15 > Sven Vermeulen
18 Are these only patches or packages?
19 If only patches I think it's better to put them in separate repository.
20 Mainly because hardened-dev is used for portage tree stuff and some
21 other parts of hardened (proj/hardened-gccpatchset.git
22 proj/hardened-patchset.git) keep patches separately.
23 Perhaps hardened-selinuxpatchset?
24
25 Amadeusz