From: RB <aoz.syn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] hardened-sources-3.2.11 + i965 + x.org: possible regression
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:02:18
1 On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'm running 3.2.12 and all is ok here. How about that version?
3
4 Unfortunately not, just tested hardened-sources-3.2.12 and it
5 exhibited the same behavior, if slightly more graceful than 3.2.11
6 (part of the oops got printed to the SSH terminal before locking
7 hard).
8
9 I don't like submitting bugs without having already determiend the
10 root cause, but I might have to make an exception in this case.