From: Rafael Barrera Oro <borafael@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Succesful installation
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:27:05
You are probably right.

I have an Athlon XP 2000 and a VIA KT4AV Mother
i tried the installed choosing dynamic stage 3, and grp packages
it always crashes when it gets to merging the aditional packages,
unless an input/output error due to a "read only filesystem" pops up

after the input/output error i always have to reboot since the system
stops responding

i tried both installers found on the LiveCD

thanks in advance