From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Catalyst spec files, and voice on #gentoo-installer
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:30:58
On Thu, 2005-09-22 at 21:51 -0400, Preston Cody wrote:
> > you can find current specs there. > this whole issue however has nothing to do with the installer itself and > should be kept off of this listserv. you want to talk to release > engineering (#gentoo-releng).
You won't get voice in #gentoo-releng, as it is mainly used as a developer-only channel to discuss release-related things and for coordination. The channel is not private to make our discussions transparent to our users. If you want support with catalyst, you want the gentoo-catalyst mailing list. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering - Strategic Lead Games - Developer Gentoo Linux