From: Preston Cody <ppc105@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Catalyst spec files, and voice on #gentoo-installer
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 01:51:36
1 http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/src/releng/specs/?root=gentoo
2 you can find current specs there.
3 this whole issue however has nothing to do with the installer itself and
4 should be kept off of this listserv. you want to talk to release
5 engineering (#gentoo-releng).
6 -Codeman
7
8 On Thu, 2005-09-22 at 18:31 -0700, Mike Rosset wrote:
9 > Thanks Mike:
10 >
11 > voice was resolved.
12 >
13 > But I still need to find out if I can have access to the spec files
14 > used to create the gentoo-install livecd, its important that they are
15 > pretty much the same since it meets all my requirements I just need
16 > to have to flexiable of building everything myself.
17 >
18 > If not can I get a good reason as to why the spec files are not
19 > released or accessible.
20 >
21 > Regard,
22 >