From: Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Catalyst spec files, and voice on #gentoo-installer
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:01:03
1 Thank you Preston, I'll change list groups unless its #gentoo-installer of
2 course
3
4 On 9/22/05, Preston Cody <ppc105@×××××××××.edu> wrote:
5 >
6 > http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/src/releng/specs/?root=gentoo
7 > you can find current specs there.
8 > this whole issue however has nothing to do with the installer itself and
9 > should be kept off of this listserv. you want to talk to release
10 > engineering (#gentoo-releng).
11 > -Codeman
12 >