From: Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] installer/ releng coordination
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:50:06
1 On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 18:36, Kevin Patrick Crowley wrote:
2 > Nathaniel,
3 >
4 > Do you want to fire off what you have for those python mdules to me.
5 >
6 > mailto:anothergeek@××××××××××××××××××.com
7
8 Kevin, good to see you again. The modules aren't really written so much
9 as planned. I have a dia file that diagrams the modules, but we weren't
10 going to do that for the first release. We were going to hack something
11 dirty to get x86 out the door. The way we structured
12 GLIInstallTemplate, switching to cleaner code would be very easy.
13 Mostly we need to test the structure of GLIInstallProfile +
14 GLIInstallTemplate.
15
16 Nathaniel
20 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list