From: Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] installer/ releng coordination
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:50:06
On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 18:36, Kevin Patrick Crowley wrote:
> Nathaniel, > > Do you want to fire off what you have for those python mdules to me. > > mailto:anothergeek@××××××××××××××××××.com
Kevin, good to see you again. The modules aren't really written so much as planned. I have a dia file that diagrams the modules, but we weren't going to do that for the first release. We were going to hack something dirty to get x86 out the door. The way we structured GLIInstallTemplate, switching to cleaner code would be very easy. Mostly we need to test the structure of GLIInstallProfile + GLIInstallTemplate. Nathaniel -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-installer] installer/ releng coordination Kevin Patrick Crowley <kevin.crowley@××××××××××××××××××.com>