From: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Re: Bugs submission
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:03:00
I actually don't think using would be too bad. Although, it would be preferred if bugs directly to java@g.o, so we don't drive bug-wranglers crazy. To this end, I made a 'bookmarkable template' and setup a tinyurl for it: ** Please use this for reporting migration-related bugs. It should be preset to be assigned to java@g.o, block the migration bug, and will have [migration-overlay] in the title. Regards, Josh -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list