From: Wiktor Wandachowicz <siryes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Re: Tomcat 5.5.16
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:52:50
> I am not a pro but it seems to me that JAVACFLAGS are not applied. I > have migration and axxo overlay installed.
I am not an expert too, but the following page: states simply that: "If you were using axxo-overlay, you can simply replace /usr/local/overlay/axxo-overlay with /usr/local/overlays/migration-overlay." Maybe mixing too much overlays at once is the problem? Would sticking to only one of the overlays do the trick for you? Friendly, -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] Re: Tomcat 5.5.16 "Miroslav Šulc" <miroslav.sulc@××××××××.cz>